The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary. This optic is protected by a titanium-alloyed hood. Holosun’s “Shake Awake” technology automatically turns the optic on at the slightest movement. When the optic senses no movement in 10 minutes(adjustable), it will go to sleep.
- 2 MOA dot and 65 MOA ring, switch between 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA Circle with dot
- Up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- Shake awake sensor with last setting recall; auto off when not in use, auto on with slight movement or vibration. Manually off, manually on
- Solar and battery dual power supplies
- Night vision compatible
- 10 daylight & 2 NV compatible brightness settings
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant hood
- QD mount integrated for easy mounting and removal
Government Export Restriction
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government under ECCN 0A504 and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.