The new HS407C Micro Red Dot System from Holosun is a pistol-sized optic with an open frame for a great sight picture, clear glass and a rugged 7075 aluminum housing. It is powered by a CR2032 battery and Holosun’s innovative Solar Fail-safe back up. The HS407C will run up to 10 years with a single battery on setting 6. It comes with Holosun's Shake Awake technology with last setting recall. When the optic senses no movement in 10 minutes (adjustable by user), it will go to sleep. In the sleep mode, Holosun’s “Shake Awake” technology automatically turns the optic on at the slightest movement.
- 2 MOA dot only
- Up to 10 years operation with a single CR2032 battery
- Convenient Tray Battery Compartment
- Shake awake sensor with last setting recall; auto off when not in use, auto on with slight movement or vibration. Manually off, manually on
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- 12 brightness settings (10 Daytime and 2 Night Vision Compatible)
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- CNC machined with 7075 aluminum housing
- Industry standard footprint for pistol mounting needs
Important notice before placing your order:
1, Please do not buy this optic if you have Astigmatism because the dot is too small and may look fuzzy to you.
2, Make sure your pistol has a industry standard cut on the slide, or the adapters provided by your pistol's manufacturer. Otherwise, you will not be able to mount it on your pistol.
3, If you could not find your order confirmation email after you placed your order, please check your Spam Folder.
Government Export Restriction
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government under ECCN 0A504 and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.